We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Houston
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Church Services can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not know they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Houston sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Church Services, our plumbers and specialists have the knowledge, experience and aptitude to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to fail or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you realize there’s an issue. Stopping it before it gets out of control can help you avoid pricey destruction to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Church Services add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and fix bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Church Services today at 713-396-3760 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We sell outstanding equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*