End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Houston Home
An ordinary home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year as a result of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for extra water you don’t need, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to find and fix the smallest leak.
Church Services is here to help you do just that. We have the skills for qualified leak detection and water line repair in Houston.
6 Signs You Could Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and fixing leaks are the most popular calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak right away can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks might be more difficult to spot than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to contact a plumber in Houston. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than expected.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your sink, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear damp or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion close to your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t see the signs, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or miniature silver circle. If the dial is turning, you probably have a leak.
We can track down the point of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are many places you could find a leak.
Leaks can be started by broken seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, blockages and more.
They commonly happen:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses connected to your washing machine
If you see signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Contact us at 713-396-3760 or book an appointment online.