Furnace Replacement in Houston with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time to upgrade your gas furnace? If so, trust the Experts at Church Services for high-quality furnace system replacement. From beginning to end, we furnish all brands with professional standards of service. We even offer financing so homeowners have more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers receive the superior customer care they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here is what you should expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we are busy in your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to protect your flooring from debris we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation location to minimize messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified specialists have completed some of the most intensive technical training in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- We’ll replace your system with a new furnace that matches local restrictions. We go far above expectations whenever we can.
- A Thorough Process
- After the install is done, we verify your heating equipment is working as it ought to before we go.
When You Should Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are greater than 10 years old don’t run as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an older furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents for each dollar you spend to heat your home? Below are a few more signs you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Climbing energy bills—without changing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots in many of the rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or spits out cold air
- Loud rattling, popping, humming, screeching or squealing noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—which is an indication of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace could be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide