We Support Our Furnace Installation in Houston With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only fix and maintain heating systems, we also deliver the highest quality furnace installation in Houston.
What makes our professional work a step above others? We’ve developed our process over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which shows they’ve earned the most prestigious technical certification in the industry. They also participate in ongoing industry and product education to discover the leading ways to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding offerings that we give you time to think about it—365 days, actually.
Call us at 713-396-3760 to book your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, many furnaces live for around 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and might even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older system.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Church Services have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 713-396-3760 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your carpet from any mud we might carry in. We put down sheets around the installation location to prevent messes.
- Expert labor—Our professionals have earned some of the highest respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a list to double-check your furnace is working accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll install your new heater to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly go beyond expectations, for the highest quality service wherever.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Church Services
Need an extra reason to buy a heating system from Church Services?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 713-396-3760 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.