Expert AC Replacement in Houston with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t have to be a stressful process if you deal with Church Services. Our team of ACE-certified technicians can service all the top brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a full year, ensuring the Expert service you deserve.
What to Expect During AC Replacement
Efficient AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a few advantages of our installation procedure:
- Neat Replacement
- We put on protective footwear coverings to keep your house and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also lay down protective cloths around the installation area to decrease messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have completed comprehensive Expert training to earn one of the most distinguished technical accreditations in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your outdated system with a new AC unit that meets local codes. We go above and beyond expectations whenever feasible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your air conditioning is working like it needs to by testing safety features and checking other key functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be tough to know specifically when to get a new air conditioner. Below are a few clues that it’s time to start planning for a new one.
- Monthly utility bills are going up. As your air conditioner grows older, it ends up being much less reliable. Eventually it needs too much time or energy to keep things cool.
- Your home feels muggy or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a more challenging time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled.
- The air conditioner is running consistently. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run more frequently as the temperature climbs. However, constant heavy use increases deterioration, shortening the equipment’s life expectancy and making energy bills more pricey.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With consistent maintenance, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old can save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair. We advise complete replacement if repairs are becoming more probable and/or expensive.
- Your AC system uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production due to its harmful impacts on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on systems with R-22 coolant is very expensive as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Instead of purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to save money on utility costs and be more comfortable in your house.
Our Advantage Program™ includes setup with brand-new equipment with no down payment, plus all seasonal maintenance, replacement air filters, as well as repair services. Get it all for one low monthly payment.