We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Pro AC Installation in Houston
When you are looking for AC installation in Houston, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody put in your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Church Services enter. In addition to having the skills and credentials to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 713-396-3760 to request your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your cooling bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to conserve on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Church Services, our Experts will work with you to choose the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair company in Houston? Here are a few of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new unit for peak effectiveness. And they’ll keep your house and garden in look-alike state as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up work requires us to come inside your house, we’ll put on shoe covers to shield your floors from dirt. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your carpet shielded from messes throughout our work.
- Excellent service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This means they’ve completed comprehensive training to achieve the most sought-after technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet during the process to ensure each seemingly minor item is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your equipment is operating appropriately and is up to local ordinances before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.