Hassle-Free Boiler Repair and Replacement in Houston
When a boiler system is working properly, it can be a great way to warm your home in Houston. But when you have a boiler breakdown, it can be hard to fix yourself.
When you need boiler service, boiler repair, boiler replacement or boiler installation, Church Services has you covered. We also can work on any brand of boiler.
We’ll provide you with Expert service for your heating system that you won’t find anywhere else. Our technicians are ACE certified, meaning they are among the best in the industry. You can have confidence in their expertise to repair and install boilers.
At Church Services, we believe in offering quality work that we back with our one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Common Boiler Problems
Here are some common problems you might encounter with hot water and steam boilers. While you may be able to fix a few of these issues without extra help, you may need a specialist from Church Services for more difficult heat repair or a big boiler breakdown.
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Make sure that it’s turned to “on” and the proper settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced.
- No heat. Failed parts, thermostat issues or low water levels could be causing the problem.
- Leaking or dripping. Sometimes caused by a broken internal part, worn-out seal or rust.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Air in the system, low water pressure or imminent part failure can make these noises.
- Rumbling or kettling noise. Restricted water flow due to lime and sludge accumulation in the heat exchanger. This causes water to overheat and boil.
- Pilot light is out. Caused by a broken thermocouple, draft or built-up deposit. Natural gas could also be shut off.
- Pressure is too low. Water could be leaking, or a pressure valve may need to be swapped out. Can also be caused by radiators that have been bled recently.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. This pipe runs outside, so there is a danger of freezing. De-ice it by pouring warm water over it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Caused by sludge or air buildup in the system.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. Could be caused by a number of issues: low water pressure, thermostat issue, closed valve causing low water flow, air or pump not circulating water properly.
Not scheduling routine maintenance can often lead to boiler breakdowns. Church Services can help you choose a plan that could help you avoid pricey service calls—and may increase your system’s efficiency.
Repair or Replace Your Boiler?
There are a few factors to think over whether you should repair or replace your central heating system:
Church Services can help you decide the best option for you. We’ll be mindful of your boiler’s age, the cost to fix it and how much you could save with a more efficient system.
Some of the most efficient systems have achieved an ENERGY STAR® rating. Plus features that remove the need for a pilot light, pull more heat from fuel and enhance safety.