Summer has officially arrived in Houston and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with an annual AC tune-up from Church Services.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your MD every year for an evaluation, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most typical AC tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the performance of the blower belt and motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Church Services
When you call Church Services for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around system
- Check equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Church Services in Houston is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your annual A/C system tune-up, call 713-396-3760 today!