Summer has officially arrived in Houston and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Church Services.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD every year for an evaluation, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and in working order. Most common AC tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the performance of the blower belt and blower motor.
Air conditioning tune-ups with Church Services
When you call Church Services for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Examine blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Verify quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Test safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Church Services in Houston is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 713-396-3760 today!