There may not be white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t prevent the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from getting into the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for a donation to Toys For Tots.
This year the Florida Service Experts centers are providing no-charge HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holidays. The full list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our company has extended this very special offer, and it truly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Director of the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve accumulated hundreds of toys and helped our customers save on HVAC expenses, while assuring that their homes are comfortable during the busy holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also provided discounts on Precision tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina promotions:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To learn how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to find a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.