Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Church Services for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.