Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Church Services for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts below and then visit SaveYourAir.com.