Your HVAC system’s healthiness is crucial, because it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of malfunctions.
Many times troubles are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems progress, your entire system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and costs that you might have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can lower the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating fine, you might ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers small problems early. Preventing expensive problems from occuring in the first place is the best method to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the option to closely check and lubricate important internal parts. And it also offers time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money over time if problems are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as smoothly as possible. Frequently this creates an improvement to your home’s energy efficiency. You may experience lower energy expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating correctly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance might help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Church Services
Yearly maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on yearly utility prices.* But with Church Services, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive perks provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get several other popular perks of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often stops working during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically working through a large volume of service calls. With a Church Services membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual inspection on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more benefits by signing up for one of our membership plans right away. Regardless of what your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, call us at 713-396-3760 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.