The condition of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a broad assortment of possible troubles.
These malfunctions are generally simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes influence energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these problems degrade further, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are headaches and costs you could avoid with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be functioning just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Devoting a small amount on maintenance now could help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Small Issues Ahead of Time
Avoiding major troubles in the first place is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate central internal components. It also allows time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are addressed as they appear.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance could reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Church Services developed a collection of membership plans designed to suit your unique needs. From affordable options to all-inclusive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to work with your budget. You’ll have access to priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime expenses if you reach out to our professionals on a night, weekend or holiday. Trip expenses are included as well, saving you close to $99 per visit. You’ll also get many of the most-wanted advantages from our larger plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, greater energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Church Services Expert coming to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the right plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 713-396-3760 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.