With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We put together the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial investment can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also take up less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Church Services today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.