Water Purification Systems Houston
Everything is bigger in Texas, including the calcium content in our drinking water. Mineral deposits don’t only taste awful they cause homeowners hundreds to thousands of dollars every year in plumbing repairs. Texas homeowners expect to get a certain amount of time from their fixtures – don’t let your hard water stop you.
The Benefits of Conditioned Water
- Saves Water Appliances – Your water heater, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, and ice maker will last for years when they do not have calcium flowing through and building up in them. On average Texas homeowners need to replace these every 3-8 years.
- Softer Skin – Soap rinses off completely and there is no slippery residue. Skin will be softer and hair shinier.
- Cleaner Laundry – Get cleaner, brighter, and softer laundry without harsh chemicals. Studies have shown that clothing will last longer with conditioned water. Also, less soap is needed for each load of wash.
- Better Taste – Food and beverages will taste better when prepared with conditioned water.
- Easier Cleaning – Bathroom and kitchen fixtures will take less time to clean and with less effort. Fixtures will stay clean longer, because hard water scaling and soap scum are virtually eliminated.
- Energy Savings – Minerals will no longer clog pipes and water-using appliances will be free of buildup. This can result in energy savings of up to 30 percent.
- Less Soap – Use up to 70 percent less soap and cleaning products. Conditioned water has no mineral hardness to react with or overcome. A small amount of soap will create more suds and have greater cleaning power.