Clean Your Drain. Just $79.
No one plans on their drains getting clogged, so when it happens, you need someone fast–and you don’t want to get soaked on the price. At Church Services in Austin, our licensed, expert technicians are available 24/7 to help you with you plumbing emergencies as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Call us when:
- Any of the drains in your home aren’t draining properly.
- Water is coming up in drains in different parts of the house.
- You can’t solve the issue with your plunger.
- The clogged drains are a re-occurring issue.
Clogged drains can be caused by:
- Too many paper products — or the wrong kind of paper products — being flushed down the toilet
- Toys make their way down the drain
- Roots have penetrated underground pipes
- Pipes separate due to shifting ground conditions
- Old pipes that have simply deteriorated with age
How are some ways we can solve a clogged drain issue:
- We can use a sewer machine, which has a barbed-type head at the end that spins. This isn’t always effective if there are roots in the line.
- We can run a camera from the cleanout (the small access located outside of the home) to the city hookup to find what the problem is.
- Additionally if we find a belly or break in the line we will recommend repair (not included in the $79 Drain Cleaning Special) as the line will continue to clog until that break/belly is fixed.
If you’re experiencing pesky drain clogs in one drain or drains throughout your home, call the experts at Church Services in Austin. We can help get things flowing again.