Taking care of your plumbing is as important as checking your tire pressure. If you overlook a tiny leak, it can eventually cause a flat tire when you least expect it.
Tired of clogged drains around the house? Here’s a quick checklist to avoid kitchen pipe backups:
- Never pour grease down the drain
- Put grease in an old coffee can or pasta jar and dispose of it in the trash can
Read our article about “Grease and Your Sewer Line”
- Keep whole or partial fruits and vegetables out of your disposal
- Make a compost pile outside or toss whole food in the trashcan
- Remember to run water while using your disposal
We do offer a visual look via a camera with the completion of a drain cleaning at our regular flat rate price. This is only offered with sewer outside the house and only if the line has a clean out. If you suspect that you may have leakage in your under slab sewer lines we can perform a hydrostatic test.
Have a more serious draining issue? Call an expert if:
- If one or more drains in the house are not draining
- If water is returning to different parts of the house (example: your tub fills up when you run the dishwasher)
- No amount of plunging seems to keep a drain from becoming unclogged
- Recurring clogged drain issues
We will be glad to run a lengthened auger through your kitchen or bathroom pipes to clear away debris lodged in the pipes. We also offers sewer drain cleaning which consists of utilizing a large sewer machine to help clear the lines under the structure and in the yard line.
Call us in the Austin area at (512) 476-6800 for you sewer and drain repairs today.